AccuBook are currently recruiting 1 Web Developer/Designer
AccuBook are a software supplier to the Hospitality Sector. We provide services to accommodation providers around the world. We enable a Hotel or Guesthouse manage their inventory efficiently, understand customer demand and increase revenue via online marketing and inventory distribution. We provide website design (on our own Hotel Focused CMS), booking engine and channel manager.
All products are offered as a SaaS service online and on mobile devices. All products use the following technologies: asp.net, SQL Server, xml, web services, jQuery, ajax. Each have integrations into other service providers such as FaceBook, Google and other OTAs.Desired skills/experience:
- DNS Management,
- Email Configuration
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent from third-level or higher education institution
- 2+ years developing in .net
- A good understanding of SQL/TSql and database principles
- Be proficient in CSS and website design/manipulation
- Graphic manipulation, e.g. working with customer logos / banner ads
- Be self-motivated and capable of learning and up skilling on an on-going basis.
- Be capable of completing given projects, including design, development and testing.
This is also a customer facing role, customer support (website design specification, email setup support, product support) and on-site visits will be required (primarily in the North West of Ireland).
This position is based in our office in Donegal Town, Co. Donegal. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org