10 Questions to ask your Hotel Software SupplierWhen choosing a software supplier for your Hotel or Guesthouse it is important to check with your supplier on some of the key elements of the service they are providing. Understanding the total cost to your business is equally as important as the support they will provide you, when you need it, and being legally compliant with all current legislation.
Here are 10 KEY questions you should ask;
1. Are you applying transaction costs on bookings from Booking.com or any other OTA?
2. Are you increasing the commission charges from the OTA's to hide your costs?
3. Can I ring you and ask a question or am I forced to use a ticket system?
4. Do you do the OTA mappings for us or do we need to do it?
5. Are you developing the software yourself or is it a 3d party?
6. Is the Chanel Manager a separate system to the PMS with an interface between the two?
7. Is the system GDPR Compliant?
8. Is the system PCI Compliant?
9. Are there any hidden costs for hosting?
10. Are there any hidden costs for website maintenance?