GuestDiary.com is Hiring a Senior C# Software Developer
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to escape the corporate environment and play a leading role is a small but growing SAAS company. In addition to leading a small development team this role requires interfacing with customers and commercial staff to define their requirements. This role is ideal for someone with good interpersonal skills seeking a fulfilling and challenging role.
AccuBook LTD (T/A GuestDiary.com) are seeking applications for an experienced Senior Software Developer to join our expanding team in Donegal Town, Co. Donegal.
Established in 2002 and based in Donegal Town, Co. Donegal, AccuBook LTD (T/A GuestDiary.com) build and sell software tools to the Hospitality industry in Ireland, UK, France and Vietnam.
Our core product offering is an all-in-one cloud-based software solution called GuestDiary.com (www.guestdiary.com) which is built by our software development team in-house in Donegal Town.
You will be an experienced software development professional and team player, possessing strong analytical as well as technical and communication skills, and have an ability to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders.
- Work within an existing team of software developers
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Develop and iterate on a given specification
- Maintain and update a large code base
- Follow standards / best practices for writing software
- Develop features which require both back end and front-end work
- Perform manual testing and write automated tests
- Troubleshoot and solve defects found within the system
- Provide aid with system related issues to sales staff
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Excellent knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Good understanding of the MVC design pattern
- Familiar with APIs
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and front-end frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, JQuery)
- Significant experience with web application frameworks (KnockoutJS, Vue)
- Familiarity with the Azure ecosystem
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Competent in Git/version control
- Ability to learn very quickly and work independently
How to Apply
Prospective candidates may apply in writing for this position by emailing an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:30pm on Monday 29th March 2021.